Next Unique Network event to be held at The Superb Hotel Van Dyk
Hotel Van Dyk is just 3 miles from Junction 30 of the M1 Motorway on the road to Worksop.
Our event is being held on Wednesday 22nd June 2016. The event starts at 1930.
As usual, there will be two engaging speeches. We have confirmed Author Jay Allen and are still tying down an equally inspiring second speaker. Delegates will also enjoy a high quality two course buffet.
There will be exciting opportunities to network and a modest cost of only £10 for members and £13 for non members.
A dedicated booking page will be set up next week – week commencing 11th April 2016
The Hotel Van Dyk is a luxury 4 star, 1 Rosette hotel situated in the beautiful and picturesque county of Derbyshire, within a short driving distance to the marvel which is the Peak District and local historic town of Chesterfield which boasts the Crooked Spire. Whether the reason for your visit to the area being for business, leisure, a wedding or special occasion, the Hotel Van Dyk is the ideal venue for you to consider.
- 15 individually designed en-suite bedrooms, equipped with complimentary WI-FI Internet access and quality furniture and fittings.
- 4 versatile conference spaces with a maximum capacity for up to 200 delegates.
- The “Bowden Restaurant” recently awarded one Rosette offers an elegant dining experience and atmosphere accompanied by fine cuisine. The Bowden is open Friday & Saturday from 6.30pm, Sunday 12noon – 4.00pm
- The “The Grill Room” offers a brasserie style cuisine within a modern and contemporary atmosphere for the more informal dining experience. “The Grill Room” is open Monday to Saturday from 12.00pm – 9.30pm and Sunday’s from 12.00pm – 5.00pm
Great way to start 2016
A GREAT WAY TO START 2016
2. Elaine Mitchell, Happiness Is The New Success
There will be at least an hour to network (without pressure or expectation) to mix with many people who are known and respected for their integrity. All attendees can submit 150 words and a logo to go in the free event handout by 5th January 12 noon latest.
Plus, there will be an optional trip to the pub afterwards for those who wish to make a night of it.
Make your reservation by clicking here
Book Your Seats At The Dean Andrews Dinner
The Unique Network presents a dinner with Dean Andrews on Thursday 30th May 2013 at The Kenwood Hall Hotel, Sheffield
A well known Actor from shows such as:
- Life On Mars
- Last Tango In Halifax
Join Dean for a close up summary of his life and insight into the shows he has performed on.
- Three Course Dinner with Tea / Coffee
- Arrive for 1900 – 1930
- Dinner commences at 20.00
£45 per ticket in minimum purchases of two or £400 for a table of ten (10) people
Table Of Ten People (Buy Below)
Terms & Conditions:
- Anyone with special diet needs should send requests by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- After purchase, no refunds are granted whatseover but tickets can be passed to other people
- Refunds will only be given if the event is cancelled. An admin fee of 3% will be taken out of the amount due for refund
An Evening with a Star of “Life on Mars” and “Last Tango in Halifax”
The Unique Network is proud to announce our second event!
Thursday 30th May 2013 at the Kenwood Hotel Sheffield
an Evening with Dean Andrews
Born in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, went to school with Top Gear presenter James May.
Dean played Barry Shiel in the TV series Buried, which won the BAFTA Award for Best Drama Series in 2004.
In 2005, Andrews played the character of Steven Maynard in the ITV drama Wire in the Blood. In 2007, he appeared in the BBC dramas True Dare Kiss and The Street.
In 2006, he appeared in yet another BBC drama, Life On Mars, as the character DS Ray Carling. In 2008, he returned to play the character in the spin-off series Ashes to Ashes.
Dean played one of the lead roles in ITV’s supernatural drama series Marchlands.
In 2011, he appeared in the BBC Two TV film United, which tells the story of the Manchester United “Busby Babes” team and the 1958 Munich air disaster.
In November 2012 he appeared in the six part BBC drama Last Tango in Halifax as Robbie.
Dean will be delighting us with anecdotes about his television career and the stories behind the scenes of some of the most interesting shows on television.
For more details please contact David Lilley or Deon Jacobs
Next Unique Dinner Planned
The Unique Network is already planning a second dinner… a dinner with a difference.
Following on from the Richard Mccann Unique Dinner on the 5th April 2013, a TV personality will be the main guest at a respected Sheffield Hotel. Watch this space for more information.
The Unique Dinner
DO YOU FANCY A UNIQUE NIGHT TO REMEMBER?
Friday 5th April 2013. Barrett’s Restaurant Sheffield.
An intimate gathering. Great food, bright positive people, fun, relaxed networking & entertainmement. Only 32 places available … 26 places gone already.
WHAT YOU GET?
1. A glass of Bucks Fizz on arrival
3. Delicious three course meal – fine dining by celebrated local chef James Barrett
4. A glass of red or white wine with your dinner
5. Free photo
6. Memorable entertainment
Red Wine, White Wine or Rose for sale at just £10 per bottle. Or bring your own drinks. Yes, please feel free to bring your own drinks!
PRICE JUST £35 PER HEAD
Call The Unique Network on 01246 888 928 to book your places.
The Unique Network has events planned for 2013
The Unique Network will host a number of small events in 2013. You will be able to find out about our events via this section of the website and through our various Social Media Channels. We look forward to meeting you.